The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) app is where you view and manage your helpdesk’s User records.
You can also manage what each user is allowed to do on your helpdesk by adding them to Usergroups. Each usergroup grants a set of permissions for the user to carry out actions on the helpdesk.
The usergroups are defined by your admins. For example, they might set up a “paying users” usergroup that can access some functions like chat that other users cannot.
You can use the CRM to browse User records, view their previous interaction with your helpdesk, and store extra information on users, such as contact details, notes or files. You can also use the CRM app to view details of your agents and teams.
- 5.1. Browsing CRM records
- 5.2. User records
- 5.2.1. Setting user organization
- 5.2.2. Setting usergroups
- 5.2.3. User summary and files
- 5.2.4. User contact information
- 5.2.5. Users with multiple email addresses
- 5.2.6. Changing user email address for a ticket
- 5.2.7. User properties
- 5.2.8. User history and notes
- 5.2.9. User change log
- 5.2.10. Dealing with ‘out-of-office’ auto-replies from users
- 5.2.11. Agent records
- 5.3. Usergroups
- 5.4. Organizations
- 5.5. New users
- 5.6. User actions
- 5.7. Searching CRM records