We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #428.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW NewTicket drafts
- IMPROVEMENT UserChat open large images in new window
- IMPROVEMENT allow multiple values in remote filter/trigger criteria
- FIX Contextual Field "Add Another" link not working in Safari
- FIX Improve error messages and error handling in Exchange email account adapter
- FIX save per person and per org fields on newticket
- FIX saving person and org custom fields on newticket
- FIX Agent: Grouping by org and viewing the 'None' set did not work
- FIX Portal search on labels and UTF8 characters
- FIX Portal: Template typo caused custom ticket fields to go missing from user viewticket layout
- FIX Agent fwd emails with reply codes did not properly strip the reply codes
- FIX Admin: Could not delete a round-robin that had ever been used before
- FIX Potentially showing license error on some servers where a HTML redirect is rendered
- FIX Inconsistently applying permissions to org tickets
- FIX Organizations and People list scrollbar disappears when changing view
- FIX Admin: Language on satisfaction escalation mentions status being 'awaiting user' where it should say 'resolved'
- FIX TicketFilters and TicketTriggers are now saved correctly
- FIX fix potential sync problems
- FIX Admin: Editing triggers with custom fields would show validation errors
- FIX allow to use workflows in dep layout criteria
- FIX broken admin criterias
- FIX Adding tasks from tickets with a due date did not save
- FIX grouping label
- FIX Agent: Unassign from within ticket view caused a JS error and did not unassign the ticket.
This update has been rolled out to Cloud helpdesks.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
الرجاء تسجيل الدخول أو التسجيل لتقديم تعليق.