Deskpro requires the data/ directory to be writable by the web server and also the user who executes the scheduled tasks. The data directory is used to store cache and log files, and if you have enabled filesystem storage of attachments, it will also store file uploads there.
- Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the data/ directory.
- Right-click the directory and choose "Properties" to bring up the Properties dialog.
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Click on the "Edit" button to change file permissions.
- Choose "Everyone" from the group box.
- In the Permissions box, click the "Allow" checkbox under "Full control"