We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #92.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Show lost password form for admin lost from cloud
- Add upgrade command
- Allow multiple versions to be run from one entry point
- Add placeholders for this week (spanning the current week, based on person-configured week start) and last week (spanning previous week).
- Add a UTC function to retrieve a dates/times within as if they were UTC. This can improve performance. Also add a TO_UTC function that can convert a local datetime into UTC (to pair with the UTC() function).
- Date creation functions for DPQL. These take into account the current person's time zone.
- Allow direct references to associations in DPQL if we now how to work with them (internally and for printing)
- Skip welcome screen with new cloud signups
- Fix dupecheck when there has been other activity between new reply that would make it not a dupe
- Disallow a number of sections if in cloud mode
- Fix dupe message not being marked as gateway rejection
- Some cleanup to cron runner, make sure to only use sites that are configured (not pre-created ones)
- Remove old CloudConfig class
- Add site cron runner
- More organised cloud loader - Reader db connection is read once and then discarded, so cant leak info once booted into a site. - Handle loading cloud site info in commands
- Support for many more placeholders.
- Implement support for %PLACEHOLDERS% in DPQL, with support for YESTERDAY/TODAY included. Comparisons using these placeholders are automatically adjusted to fit the correct date range.
- Automatically adjust references to datetime DB columns to the visitor's timezone in DPQL.
- List of allowed function calls to pass through to MySQL (along with argument count restrictions)
- Handle Cloud outgoing email accounts
- Work around DeskPRO Cloud email accounts - Some more work around overriding default DeskPRO for Cloud handling - Add interface for managing cloud email addresses
- Fix display of radio field in user interface, fix everything about Date field
- Redirect back to ticket after login from email auth link
- Fix FK on tickets_attachments could cause ticket delete to fail
- Fix deleting feedback category with 0 feedback in it
- Fix typo in varname for handling To name with no charset info
- Fix case where handling attachments with no content-disposition
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Ajouter un commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour soumettre un commentaire.