We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #68.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Add proper labels
- Raw a bunch of phrase blocks that use html placeholders in phrases
- Escape replacements in phrases
- Add subline about report builder coming soon
- Log how long into a request an exception happened
- Remove possible deadlock
- When saving new content, need to validate that the category actually exists
- Fix entering an existing username into newtickt and clicking 'create new person' not properly setting email
- Fix typo in varname
- Fix for errors trying to delete comment after first tab is loaded, fix comments not actually being deleted
- Show transaction nesting in query log
- Add debug to log where transactions are begun and ended
- Fix macro reply not applying
- Show times in timezone prompt, allow to dismiss
- Fix some links in admin dashboard, switching lang in user redirects you back to where you were
- Fix post request data in RemoteRequest, send new build at end of upgrade from interactive upgrader
- Report build numbers properly
- Tweak sending of upgrade reports with better data
- A bit more around hooking up licenses to reports
- Fix error reporter on install, could sometimes result in unknown method call
- Fix license codes with upgraded dp3 license ID's
- Report real license ID after setting it
- Fix double-add of own ticket messages after replying
- Show trigger titles if they have them
- Add logging to code detectors
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Ajouter un commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour soumettre un commentaire.