We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #61.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Prevent disabling all departments
- Fix displaying custom phrase value
- Tweak to init loader
- Add hooks around for easier customisation
- Fix stripping Outlook's <o:p> spacers
- Handle multiple RE prefixes when subject matching
- New lang cat for lang title
- Updated languages: Italian, Japanese, Turkish - Italian: Removed 1 phrase - Japanese: Removed 1 phrase - Turkish: Removed 1 phrase
- Add do not reply phrase
- Add email address of person in notification emails
- Fix inserting settings via entity inserting a blank name (fixes agent teams being off during install/import)
- Fix setting proper default lang in admin/agent for langs that arent admin/agent complete
- Fix hiding full list when viewing list of exactly 1, ticket added to list via ajax, and then a ticket removed by ajax
- Create new user when user has entered email address
- Fix newlines in web-submitted ticket/reply
- Reduce transaction nesting in userchatmanager to prevent deadlocks
- Add validation on newdownload, doesnt PHP-error when you dont upload a file
- Fix self.page is undefined
- Fix this.changeManager is null
- Fix typo
- Fix merging ticket queries for flagged/pending/labels
- Fix 'free' log type, proper support for system log messages
- Add log message for ticket being unassigned because agent was deletedd, show logs that were done by 'system' not ID0
- Dont report exception when no result found from findIdentityByInput
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Ajouter un commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour soumettre un commentaire.