We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #60.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- fix parse error in PersonFromEmailProcessor
- Bad isChildOf causes attachNode to fail. We dont need this check so its a quick fix until official fix
- Updated languages: Japanese - Japanese: Added 298 phrases
- Handle email from unregistered user but registrations are closed (eg. support usersource-only)
- Fix debug print_r, set domain in findIdentityByInput too
- Add mapping between usersources and custom data field
- Improvements to usersources and AD - Fix editing usersources not saving - AD better maps email field based on principal name if no email defined - Any usersource can add find_identity capability - Gateway will try to find user from email address in find_identity capable usersources
- Remember me login should be active from first load, not after redirect
- Autolink: Catch www.'s without http:// and no path
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Ajouter un commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour soumettre un commentaire.