We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #341.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX No pagination on tasks list (could cause memory errors due to system loading too many records)
- FIX Reports interface broke if you did not have admin permission
- FIX ActiveDirectory app: The 'short domain' option would not save properly, resulting in slash-style usernames not working
- FIX JIRA app: Deleting issue in JIRA would break JIRA tab in DeskPRO due to the system trying to find an invalid issue
- FIX JIRA app: Default project setting did not work properly
- FIX JIRA app: Switching projects did not load proper settings for that project type
- FIX JIRA app: Missing loading indicator when opening 'export to jira' dialog
- FIX JIRA app: Issue list did not update when you used 'export to jira'
- FIX SalesForce app not rendering results to tickets and profiles
- FIX SalesForce app would break if some default feilds (e.g., Department) were disabeld or hidden via field-level security
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.