We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #175.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix scrollbar showing when it shouldnt when switching between sections
- Add new permission for disabling user accounts
- Further improve detection of signatures when submitting a message or switching between reply and note.
- Redo layout of chat button for better consistency cross-browser and fixes zooming problems
- When viewing an article in the agent interface, load it from the user interface so that it looks identical to how it will look when users view it.
- Make select2 container fluid for followers box to prevent it from stretching the column when resizing window
- Fix ordering of ticket sub-categories
- Mark custom field with asterisk if rits required
- Fix JS error when trying to open massactions from table view
- Add agent icons to 'grouped by' titles
- Add assigned agent icon to ticket lists
- Chat tab icon
- Tweak timeago phrases a bit
- Add cachebust to sprite images
- Fix ticket departments being listed in chat list, switch to using select2
- Move ticket message templates to under 'Settings and Features'
- Ensure the security token is passed to image uploads with the RTE.
- Fix avatars in comments always being default
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Ajouter un commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour soumettre un commentaire.