We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #167.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Update IE compat disable instructions to mention unchecking the 'always display in compat mode' options, and add detection for chromeframe and link to chrome frame site when bad IE version was detected
- Add chrome frame to X-UA-Compatible
- Fix clicking attachment button not bringing up file dlg in IE in agent and user chat
- Fix errors if empty category on perm check
- Allow ticket snippets to be managed via the RTE.
- Align headers in the people/assignment boxes.
- Clean up ticket add CC display.
- Display ticket flag status via API when retrieving a specific ticket.
- Ensure that ticket messages display attachments and people information in the API.
- Make sure performer isnt set to 'current person' when cli. Current person only makes sense in a web interface.
- Add a cron runner
- Fix ticket search on feedback rating
- Pictures sizes are all fitted
- Switch order of plain-text cutters. The first cut must always be at the 'reply above' cut mark in case other matches cut higher and give false positive of 'missing cut mark' for agent replies.
- Get rid of 'apps' page, toggle features from main menu
- Drag and drop reordering of portal tabs, ability to change home page based on which tab is first.
- Allow session codes (from cookies) to be used in the API to look up the person using that session.
- Updated languages: Polish, Russian - Polish: Added 265 phrases - Russian: Added 553 phrases
- Make marker detection in plain-text emails more permissive of whitespace between the delims
- Ensure that ticket snippets are inserted into the RTE with the correct number of line breaks.
- Fix setting ticket snippet cat to 'everyone'
- Fix typo in error-marker-missing template
- Update reports for ticket feedback
- More feedback work: - Feedback link under agent message in viewticket - Get feedback when resolving own ticket - New trigger action to send feedback email to user - New trigger criteria based on feedback Also fixes to router when fetching URLs from CLI.
- Clean up default triggers, make some 'system' triggers undeletable
- Make DeskPRO templating functions and filters always take precedence over the default. - Also nullify default twig translate to do nothing. We have our own translate, but some default twig templates like forms use the Translate extension.
- Fix possible JS error if uploading new picture and closing overlay before ajax completed
- Fix error after refreshing display post-save of org contact data
- Log but dont report multibyte warnings in htmlspecialchars that can come when viewing old tickets due to template auto-escaping
- Allow management of glossary words via the API.
- Allow management of download categories via the API.
- Allow management of news categories via the API.
- Allow management of article categories via the API.
- Allow chat labels to be queried via the report builder.
- Allow tasks to be managed via the API.
- Fix mark as spam not being perm checked
- When searching from the agent interface, user usergroup permissions shouldnt apply to fulltext search
- Fix display of agent hours cross-browser
- Activity in the agent window updates the active time rather than relying on specific tab loads only. This means, for example, typing a long reply will no longer make you seem inactive in the activity report.
- Fix error in JS scroller on iPad
- Enable Russian and Polish languages
- Fix ticket message edit button not working at the top of the page.
- Fix SimpleTabs.activateTab when passed an element instead of element wrapped in jQuery
- No time limit on UpgradeCommand
- Ticket feedback changes. - Clean up ticket feedback and make it three levels (good/ok/bad) instead of just up/down. - Show in ticket and add message type tab - Add field to ticket table to store the last ticket feedback, which acts as the tickets overall rating.
- Fix typo in 'instructions'
- Make sure custom aliased email addresses use proper transport
- Fix setting custom outgoing account on gateways
- Ensure the organization permissions are respected by the API fully.
- Make sure the RTE maintains when it has been edited like the basic textarea.
- Allow management of organization email domain associations via the API.
- Include a member count with organizations in the API.
- Support downloading a vCard via the API.
- Support accessing person- and organization-associated chats via the API more easily.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Ajouter un commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour soumettre un commentaire.