We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #130.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix showing low-level maint page while building
- Need to date_default_timezone_set in uprade-util or else there may be PHP warnings
- Fix 404 when working on tasks
- Fix permissions affecting custom field layouts, fix departments you dont have permission to view still appearing on newticket form
- Fluid width on multi-select select2's
- Tweak new comment email template
- When document is too complex, try to use above the cut marker before resorting to plaintext email
- Disable PreloadedMysqlCache for Doctrine query cache
- Remove very old dev stats file, null out stats cleanup since its not running anymore
- Fix warnings when trying to log failed curl calls if curl result is invalid
- Ensure that primary_email is always exposed with person records in the API.
- Fix importing unpublished articles
- Prevent system trying to write cache during upgrade if a hit is made between when upgrade started but before kernel class was copied into place
- Fix hold control showing up when ticket is awaiting user
- Fadeaway on activity streams
- Fix close-confirm dialog when closing org sometimes, add shift+o shortcut to ticket and people view to open organization
- Fix JS scrollbar 'go to top' behaviour broken on long scrollable areas
- Add shift+p shortcut to keyboard shotcuts menu
- Show emails that are validating on a profile
- Fix problem with validating email addresses making incomplete accounts
- Fix unpublished content showing up in search results
- Fix extra line when only single field
- Fix issue with select2 being slightly too small
- Make pre's wrap in message replies
- Add logging to overview stat reports
- Overview page renders first and stats with grouping vars are loaded after, instead of running all grouping at the same time
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Ajouter un commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour soumettre un commentaire.