We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #121.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Add support for creating people via the API.
- Ability to create organizations and view their members/tickets via the API.
- Updated report placeholders and additional built-in reports.
- Add display order support to reports.
- Large number of updated report queries, using the new dynamic params system, which covers fields, dates, ticket statuses, and orders.
- Show timezone on report results.
- Update the href of links when we update the report params to support middle click to open a new tab properly.
- Fix saving custom org fields on neworg form
- When KB refreshes, make sure tree state is restored
- Properly use the 'create' and 'view' layouts (separte) on agent newticket and viewticket, add reset button to reset all layouts
- Fix time triggers on date created matching when they shouldn't, fix flagged action in a trigger context not setting flag, hide certain trigger actions that dont make sense in time triggers
- Fix 'all' filter counter not updating
- Fix new tickets by agents not being properly classified as created by agnet
- Correct trigger display name when 'new ticket created by agent' is chosen
- Fix agent-created filters being inserted as global
- Fix custom field lists on table view, fix display options not carrying through on pagination
- Fix showing empty values on people search
- Fix person fields not being displayed on ticket and person search listings even when enabled
- Fix checking items in display options making the list scroll
- Fix bad license expiry 'days' when viewing license
- Disable trends, open up report builder
- Toggle chat available status when going away
- Fix 'chat available' option
- Tweak size a bit
- Couple IE fixes'
- Use just CSS to draw widget tab as well
- Better chat button, more customisable coloring and language
- Fix opening links, add link to helpdesk, fix up layout of feedback and chat forms, use selected links from admin in default content list
- Change the report builder system to have support for queries with placeholders that are dynamically replaced by user choice (such as date range, field, etc), such that only one version exists in the database.
- New DATE_OFFSET_GROUP function for reports.
- Support for stacked bar graphs in reports.
- Bunch of tweaks to website widget, add admin interface for selecting which content to show by default in sidebar
- Auto-close ticket after reply unless you click the toggle button
- Tweak spacing around headerbox
- Move flag to tasks, add inline tasks form, ajax tasks adding
- Change messages tabs to Messages / Full Log, clear out old code to do with toggling displays
- Tabs in message box, show dates and times, get rid of time in header
- Updated languages: Dutch - Dutch: Added 1 phrase
- Remember grouping preference in filters
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Ajouter un commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour soumettre un commentaire.