We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #111.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Dont show hidden tickets to user
- Dont allow user replies from deleted/hidden tickets
- Fix warning in some cases where PDO::getAvailableDrivers doesnt return array
- Disable strict mode when connecting to db3 database
- Fix reset password causing error if you have other usersources enabled
- Fix notice when deskpro_url not set yet
- Fix some missing terms in triggers'
- Handle 404 on trying to save invalid snippet
- Beginnings of plugin system that allows various data to be inserted into the system (starting with widgets).
- Error 1282: Fix foreach warning when stat has no results'
- Fix error when loading single-ticket result of removed ticket
- Fix rendering of date field (fix error 1315)
- Fix errors when requesting a chat url without a session code
- Add gte/lte operator choice to waiting time criteria
- Handle connection errors in gateways gracefully (connection failures, disconnections etc)
- Add close() method to fetchers so they are closed when account is finished, rather than at the end of processing
- Fix article image upload manager only allowing one image per session
- Person name added as a field on ticket layout editor
- Fix article massaction set category from 'all' view, remove bad error message about 'probably a bug'
- Fix notify box off by one pixel
- Fixes to ticket merge: Numbers being off, sending notify about old removed ticket
- Fix 'From' name on new tickets created by agent
- Fix ticket merge log item
- Clean up ticket merged message
- Show confirm message after register
- Fix password reset from login box
- Reduce situations where list needs to be reloaded when viewing sub-grouping
- Pre-select category when creating new articles
- Fix double-counting some user sessions
- Admins can reset agent password
- List max filesize and allowed types on upload form
- Show allowed attachments on attach page
- Fix people/org search box staying open when overlay is closed
- enable dutch for user interface
- Fix a couple calls to Strings::utf8*, fix showing edit name box when viewing person when already have name
- Clean up padding on reset pass form
- Fix pagination on people table listing
- Fix TwoLevelSelect in chrome
- Fix a couple errors that might cause portal editor to fail to load
- Dont show Test in template list
- Load jQuery 1.7.2 in website widgets to fix ie bug, fix a few bugs in ie8
- Fix managing cc's from replybox
- Fix being able to add ticket owner as cc
- Allow expandable textareas to support sizes larger than the max by flipping back to overflow auto as necessary.
- Adjust id of block inserted by widget to be consistent with the tab version to make it easier to target via JS independent of mode (block or tab).
- Update task badge as you check items off
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Ajouter un commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour soumettre un commentaire.