We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #107.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Hide the query editor from the main report builder page as well by replacing it with an introduction section.
- Only show the query when printing when it's not coming from a saved report.
- Add automatic linking support when referencing a relationship (like tickets.agent) that has a known linking method (using ID only).
- Add basic LINK(print, url, [args]) function that allows links to be generated in HTML output. The link parameter defaults to being relative to the DP root and takes params in sprintf format.
- Fix offline message when no db connection made yet (eg cron from upgrade
- Fix a couple bad log lines
- Fix path to breadcrumb-bullet.gif
- Enable 'agent' grouping under team tickets
- Fix transaction nesting, possible un-persisted validating email record
- Fix invalid token name in resolveDeletedTicket
- Fix error when chat user comes back after timeout
- Handle when validating address already a user
- Hide the query for a built-in report by default.
- Ensure that the report loading indicator is always displayed and that you are scrolled to the main report contents properly.
- Clean up column titles on built-in reports where possible.
- Better display of the report list.
- Remove commas from year output.
- Favoriting a report adjusts the favorite list in the sidebar automatically.
- Automatically adjust the hight and labels usage on pie graphs that have a lot of slices.
- Use expandable textareas in the query builder.
- More spacing between report items.
- Larger default report sidebar.
- Make reports load via AJAX (hash change events) where possible.
- Show send feedback window on JS error
- After upgrades, clear the CSS cache blob so its regenerated based on any new css templates
- Fix lic check counting deleted agents
- Add support for pie charts as well as bar and line graphs.
- Support for displaying up to 2 output types in DPQL (such as DISPLAY BAR, TABLE).
- DPQL output bug fixes and improvements.
- Improve plan listing in admin dashboard a bit
- Dont load offline sites
- Basic graphing support (line and bar graphs) for DPQL reports.
- Prepend new notify rows to list
- Fluid width for feedback vote button for other langs
- Fix setting agent owner when creating team filters from admin interface. This would result in it showing up in the agent interface due to the permission passing on 'own' filter.
- Make possible to not use 2lvl select by adding class 'no-dp-select'
- Need to set gateway and gateway address in NewTicket or else it'll be set after triggers execute
- Add language field that was missing in a few places
- Clean up massactions form a bit
- Fix tab scroll height correction
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Ajouter un commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour soumettre un commentaire.