We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #41.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix error 715: bad handling of 404 on chat view
- Fix error 716: Undefined variable: absolute
- Tweak agent notification subjects
- Dont do HTML cleaning until after cutter is run, it'll mess with the patterns
- Admin: Show disabled helpdesk notice for helpdesk-offline.trigger file, clicking enable button deletes file too
- Snippets window: Fix alert about unsaved form, fix textarea not expanding
- Ommit messages in history when it gets too long
- Update a few paths
- Updated language: Italian - Added 404 phrases
- Update build tool to tally changes while building
- update subjects for some agent ticket emails
- update path for various language tools
- dont edit htaccess during build, no reason to
- Need to include DpShutdown in system.php too for build scripts that dont use kernel booter
- Get editing phrases working again with phrases from the filesystem
- Get installing lang packs working from admin, add command to build lang files from transifex
- Lang changes - Default phrases are read from the filesystem - Langs have flags to set level of completion they're at - Lang titles/ids comes from manifest.php file - Add class to build phrase files
- Fix path of helpdesk-offline.trigger file
- Add description files
- Move lang files into subdir of languages/
- Body full should be same as body just without cut
- Some tweaks to the cutter to catch more cases, especially with whitespace as HTML entities. Also simplified some of the string mutations a bit.
- Mod QueryPath to always pass in UTF-8 string unless otherwise specified
- Add missing Close status option in replybox if you have permission to close tickets
- Make build clickable when up to date to bring up usual changelog
- Correct width of input boxes on license request form
- Fix linkifyHtml. DOMDocument mangling UTF-8 again.
- Fixes around "From" address of email gateway notifications. - Fix importer to set proper address accounts - If no matching email addresses are set on a notify email, then the default (currently first) is used. This ensures an email always has a route back to the helpdesk.
- Fix auto-linker linking URLs and emails that were already linked in html
- Fix iphone pattern
- Fix links in email footers
- Fix 'workflow' tooltips in agent perm table
- Add wrapper around shutdown functions so they execute in userspace rather than in PHP's shutdown phase. Gives us a bit more flexibility
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.