We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #298.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- CHANGE DeskPRO now respects php.ini display_errors directive. You can override the server value by editing the appropriate line in config.php.
- FIX Possible error when setting a password on a profile that is awaiting validation
- FIX Chat departments showing when editing ticket message templates in admin interface
- FIX Missing "name" field on new feedback form would cause form validation error that would prevent the form from saving, making guests unable to submit feedback without first registering.
- FIX User actions on a ticket could fail with a 404 if you are using a custom ref format comprised only of digits
- FIX Org managers would not see org tickets if they were in departments they didn't directly have permission to use
- FIX Previous urgency of a ticket affecting display order on resolved tickets in user profile
- FIX Ticket notifications continuing to send 'From' an email account that has been disabled
- FIX Clicking the 'x' on a CC could open the profile as well as removing the CC
- FIX "Lock" button has the phrase "Unlock" even when ticket is not locked
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.