We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #295.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Added text email cut pattern for the mutt client
- FIX Possible JS error on reply form if no signature is set
- FIX Text on "search" button missing in ticket merge menu
- FIX "refresh" notice containing escaped HTML where the countdown sholud be
- FIX v3 importer did not insert own transports for each gateway account so every account would use the same default transport which could cause confusion later if triggers etc are used.
- FIX Changes made to a new ticket by a trigger would not be visible in the notification email template (e.g., the variable for department title would not be the department set with a trigger).
- FIX MySQL error on some servers when viewing the agent login log
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.