We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #70.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix labels in variation chart
- DpShutdown is more generic and can be used to register any delayed callback. Changes to mailer to send mail after transactions are complete by default. Mail takes a [relatively] long time to send and can cause locking while transactions wait for mail to send before being committed.
- Fix multiple errors with setting org domain
- Fix errors sometimes on session save from destructor. This is caused by required objects, like the autoloader or database handles, being cleaned up already by the time the session is saved. There is no guarantee of when or the order of destructed objects, so the save is moved into our standard shutdown instead.
- 'click to add filter' phrase needs to be raw
- Some fixes to date ranges/sets
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.