We are delighted to announce the release of a new version of DeskPRO which has a number of Bug Fixes, Improvements and API fixes following the last Release.
- General all-around performance improvements.
- New chat now raise browser notifications
- Improved department permission management from usergroup page
- New setting to disable "time ago" (Admin > Setup > Settings > Dates and Times)
- New PHP API client for v2 API (https://github.com/deskpro/deskpro-api-client-php)
- Fix: Many links to manual pages were incorrect
- Fix: Department layout rules on choice fields with multiple selections didn't work
- Fix: Possible bad filenames in emails with attachments
- Fix: Missing POST/PUT APIs for Feedback
- Fix: Brand "chat enabled" setting was always coming from default brand
- Fix: Possible server error when trying to remove a CC twice from portal
- Fix: Possible server error when creating a task
- Fix: Possible server error when creating a new person from agent interface (person still created though)
- Fix: Possible infinite cache lookup in some cases (could cause "max execution time" errors)
- Fix: Chat fields are enabled/disbaled on all brands, instead of per brand
- (Build 5.6.3) Fixes issue to do with save buttons malfunctioning in perosn profile tab
- (Build 5.6.3) Fixes issue with "Reply As" in new ticket form
- (Build 5.6.4) Fixes potential issue to do with browsers locking up or crashing when many ticket change events occur at the same time
الرجاء تسجيل الدخول أو التسجيل لتقديم تعليق.