We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #267.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Updated agent interface (read more)
- NEW Trigger and macro action to add agent followers
- CHANGE New feedback will look up user info from email address in user sources to get name
- FIX Interface not showing the 'assign' permission on a department an agent had 'full access' to
- FIX Prevent creating empty phrases
- FIX Locking/unlocking a ticket causing empty ticket logs
- FIX Viewing a feedback status resetting its title
- FIX Agent email replies with special #note code would still reset status and assignment.
- FIX Floodchecks and flood warnings being run on users already set to 'disable autoresponses'
- FIX Dupe triggers being listed in ticketlog (happens if trigger has multiple actions)
- FIX When editing ticket fields, prevent selecting first listed language when a ticket was created with no specific language (i.e., would select a specific language instead of the helpdesk default).
- FIX Showing commenting permissions in usergroups editing when comments disabled from settings
- FIX Not showing feedback comments if permission to add comments disabled (e.g., even comments from an agent would be hidden).
- FIX Times on agent chat messages
- FIX Dupe agent chat windows
- FIX Manually unlocking a ticket locked by another agent would not un-hide controls to edit ticket fields
- FIX CSV import from admin not using standard blob storage to handle file uploads
- FIX Ticket reply form is not reloaded when permission to reply changes because of a ticket change (e.g., unassigned to assigned)
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
الرجاء تسجيل الدخول أو التسجيل لتقديم تعليق.