We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #263.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Dont save agent reply via email if it is only action codes. Can also force this (e.g., to get around cutting issues) with #noreply code.
- IMPROVEMENT Add anti-spam traps to comment forms, new feedback form
- IMPROVEMENT Memory consumption when generating PDF for long articles / many images
- IMPROVEMENT Improve the forwarded email parser to better handle emails that contain multiple email headers (eg. a forward of a forward)
- FIX Fix 'can submit feedback' permission not being enforced
- FIX Warnings when deleting/saving comments that were already deleted by someone else
- FIX Fix missing action option for 'send user email notification about new ticket'
- FIX Behaviours on messages (expand/collapse etc) not being initiated properly when new messages are automatically loaded
- FIX Agent reply to a ticket that isn't their own would add them as a follower
- FIX Gmail and Android HTML email cut with linked email address in 'On X wrote' line
- FIX Savng multiple drafts could sometimes result in other drafts being deleted
- FIX Saving attachments on new articles
- FIX Setting language via special language URL did not apply new lang preference to some UI elements
- FIX Error screen when adding reply and reassining causing permission change, and new permission fails
- FIX Fix long KB articles being scaled down to one page
- FIX Missing widget location for "ticket below header"
- FIX '=== Reply Above ===' line missing in customised templates
- FIX Logic with loading customised phrases could potentially load a phrase from another language not being used
- FIX Permission cache for agents with permission overrides might be invalid.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
الرجاء تسجيل الدخول أو التسجيل لتقديم تعليق.