We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #262.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- New reply codes allow agents to perform actions via email (Read more)
- Permission to validate articles/news/downloads/feedback was not being enforced
- Usersource field mapping should allow 'path' keys in case raw data structure is deep
- Forward cutter failed when 'From:' line was first in header list
- "Overview" reports not showing values of custom choice fields
- Unchecking agent option from replybox with "automatically set the status" option would change status
- Typo causing PHP reflection errors
- Auto-linking when links/email addresses surrounded by non-8bit ASCII characters
- Editing working hours clearing out set holidays from previous saves
- Re-saving article/news/download/feedback HTML content could mangle markup in certain cases
- Implement missing touch events for IE
- Field orders in agent newticket form not using order defined in form layouts
- Plugin templates not being pre-cached during build
- Reload conversation text when re-opening an agent chat after closing it/reloading the interface
- Ability to set agent validation only on resolve
- You can now run a user rule against the existing database of users.
- Can set ticket fields as agent-only from editing the field, and override that default with ticket layouts
- Editing macros/filters and adding multiple terms could cause new terms to be added out of view
- Add missing parent prefixes to options with hierarchy in search sheet
- Agent creating new ticket for a user would show 'new ticket by <user>' in other agent notifications rather than by the agent
- Default 'no position set' label not being returned to row when removing a member pos in org profile
- Bad styling on members count bubble on org profile
- KB email account showing up under ticket department linking
- Embedded form widget can now set the email and name fields so you can embed the form for a known user
- Embedded form not showing when portal disabled, fix showing embedded portal snippet when portal disabled
- Initial login page on locked-down helpdesks does not have captcha in "register" section
- Alerts not being dispatched for new feedback from overlay widget
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
الرجاء تسجيل الدخول أو التسجيل لتقديم تعليق.