We’re delighted to announce the release of Deskpro 2018.1.4
Deskpro 2018.1.4 includes the updates, improvements, and bug fixes listed below:
General fixes and improvements:
- DP-1916 Improved server report file to include database integrity information (Foreign Keys)
- DP-1909 Unwanted guillemet (>) added to agents signature during email sending
- DP-1908 Foreign key check error message will clear up much faster after fix commands have been run, this would previously linger for 24 hours or so.
- DP-1884 More granularity to the “Add Followers” agent interface feature, action is now parallel to “Can Assign Agent” and “Can assign tickets to self” permissions
- DP-1858 API V2: date_created, date_resolved, date_last_agent_reply and date_last_user_reply filters added in in GET /api/v2/tickets
Fixes and improvements to V2 Reports:
- DP-1919 Reports V2: Scheduling a report to send to no valid users/email addresses caused errors
- DP-1915 Reports V2: Further fixes to scheduled report emails
- DP-1898 Reports V2 GUI: When saving changes to an existing stat, in the stat builder, the page refreshes as if no change was saved.
- DP-1896 Reports V2: Top Agents and Chats by Agent widgets in default Ticket Insights dashboard don’t output proper data.
- DP-1889 Reports V2: “Incorrect Data tables” pop-up error for agents warning when querying certain stats fixed
Thanks for reading
If you are using Deskpro Cloud, we will be releasing this update shortly to you.
If you are using Deskpro On-Premise, you can update your helpdesk to the latest version from your Admin Interface.
الرجاء تسجيل الدخول أو التسجيل لتقديم تعليق.