We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #347.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Email address list parser on user new ticket form for CC'd addresses
- FIX "not contains" operator in trigger terms
- FIX Tasks: A number of problems with listing to do with sorting, grouping and paging
- FIX When viewing the 'all' list, tasks recently overdue would still be sorted under 'Today' heading
- FIX Reports: Custom reports list did not update when you cloned a built-in report
- FIX Reports: Cloning a built-in report did not save the placeholders/variables in the query
- FIX Ticket debug file did not include all log files if those files were stored on remote storage (e.g., S3)
- FIX Installing HipChat app would not insert proper trigger action record
- FIX Agent interface keyboard shortcuts did not work if the reply box was focused
- FIX Decoding email with multi-part bodies would only ever include the first part. MIME can be nested, and the "body" part might contain multiple sections. This is most common (as far as I've seen) in Apple Mail where forwarding a message. The message is forwarded as a separate part (but not an attachment, so it is meant to be inline).
- FIX Running email 'cutter' on new tickets
- FIX When using auto-complete to select email address in forward overlay, selecting any result would write that result on all rows
- FIX PHP notice during email gateway processing of user replies
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Thêm nhận xét
Please log in or register to submit a comment.