We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #95.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix treating string of one id as an array
- Correct safemode check
- Remove calls to put working dir back
- Fix content-type with uppercase extensions
- Add code documentation for the whole DPQL system.
- Add copyright/file package to all DPQL files.
- Better error handling for DPQL.
- Add support for outputting parsed DPQL into DPQL sections for use in a query builder.
- Add a parentheses DPQL part object to allow easier creation of DPQL strings from parsed output.
- Echo out the info message with the upgrade command before its run
- Fix missing pagebar for choice, data and display fields
- Fix reordering
- Dont carry agent session in user interface
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.