We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #400.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Text versions of email notifications have been improved
- IMPROVEMENT Add summary/rendered views to outgoing email log
- FIX Fix cases where text email cut patterns might not apply if the matched text did not include an email address
- FIX Add text email cut pattern for the Claws email client
- FIX Ticket thread detection when no codes exist in body (e.g. out of office messages)
- FIX Replies made from the user portal might be mangled if they contained script or HTML characters
- FIX Pictures from user sources would always overwrite manually-uploaded pictures whenever a user logged in
- FIX Fix stripping whitespace in plaintext email
- FIX Admin: 'Download' button on email source did not work
- FIX Agent: Fixes and improvements to text editor in agent interface, including: add HTML button, add table button, add format button, add support for code, better formatting of quotes, better handling of pasted text
- FIX Agent: Drafts would lose formatting when you returned to a ticket
- FIX Enabling email validation on new accounts via email would not work
- FIX Admin: Testing SMTP server would just show 'server error' if the connection could not be established (e.g. bad host, firewall, etc).
- FIX If agent created ticket on behalf of user via fwd and marked the message as a note, the user would still get an email
- FIX Fix outgoing emails when using PHP mail() or Exchange when the user's name has a comma in it
- FIX Agent: Pasting into reply box would mangle whitespace (e.g. in code snippets)
- FIX Attachments were missing from emails when using PHP mail()
- FIX Inline email attachments were hotlinked instead of being attached to the email
This update has been rolled out to Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Pred objavo komentarja se moraš prijaviti.