We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #385.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW New adv email option to disable duplicate checks
- NEW New adv email option to have subject matching on all emails (instead of just ones marked with a RE: prefix)
- IMPROVEMENT ElasticSearch: Searching on names has improved. Partial string matches is now possible and diacritic folding was enabled.
- IMPROVEMENT Agent: The time it takes for ticket lock status to appear has been greatly improved. It is now nearly instant.
- FIX Prevent rejection auto-replies being sent to robots (causes responder loops)
- FIX Agent: Chat reply area would be hidden if a chat in another tab ended
- FIX Scheduled task to auto-unlock tickets (not efficient and did not send proper client messages)
- FIX Fix delays/responsiveness of person search box
- FIX Agent: Dates in some tooltips had double day component
- FIX Agent: 'new task' button shows even if it is disbaled
- FIX Agent: A number of locations were missing translatable phrases
- FIX Agent: Position of app sidebar icons when lock/hold notice is displayed
- FIX Admin: Bulk add agents button did not work
- FIX Permission resolution in some cases was incorrect (e.g., if all other permissions are removed, could not view tickets assigned to your team)
- FIX Admin: Permissions: The half-selected state on 'modify' permissions would activate if *any* permission in section was on (it should only activate when a 'modify' permission is on)
- FIX Admin: Removing an agent from a group might leave behind permission overrides for permissions that used to be granted through the group
- FIX Admin: When changing the URL, the URL check would always fail if you were on HTTPS switching to a non-HTTPS URL
- FIX Reports: Report was incorrect: 'Number of tickets created [date] grouped by first agent response time'
- FIX Some old tickets may be missing 'date_resolved' record, making auto-archiving not work. - Also optimised auto-archive task.
- FIX URL to dev manual from 'new app' window
- FIX Portal: Potentially expensive query running for logged-in users to do with getting count of their tickets
- FIX API: Fix some meaningless error messages when trying to use some /people/ endpoints without sufficient permissions
- FIX Admin: Fix some trigger criteria (such as 'user email address') not allowing partial matches with operators like 'contains' or 'regex'
- FIX Agent: Error when reloading rows in org people list
- FIX Deleting a feedback category would not work if it had usergroups
- FIX json/jsonp result of calling user search was broken
- FIX Admin: In some usersource apps, 'Test' would not work
- FIX If a custom phrase exists in both English and another language, the English phrase would be used
- FIX Agent: Viewing dismissed alerts would not work if DeskPRO was installed into a sub-directory
- FIX PHP warnings when waiting for csv import to start
- FIX CSV importer: Fix delimeter
- FIX CSV importer: Fix invalid counts
- FIX CSV importer: Improve handling of invalid data rows (e.g., missing columns)
- FIX Portal: Reset password would not work if the user was not fully registered
We will begin rolling out this update to the cloud soon. This post will be updated once all cloud sites have been updated.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Pred objavo komentarja se moraš prijaviti.