We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #377.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Newer database schema changes broke an old upgrade step
- FIX Logic bugs in filter logic caused some kinds of custom filters to always be marked as 'changed', which resulted in email subscriptions on those filters always matching
- FIX Agent: "Assign to me" quick-links in mass actions did not work
- FIX Workaround for bad text processing in Outlook Web App that caused emails to appear blank
- FIX Creating chat and setting custom field values would fail
- FIX "Can use tickets" permission could be deleted in some cases when you wouldn't want it to. These old cleanup routines incorrectly assume that "can use tickets" shouldn't exist if there are no departments granted on the same usergroup. So this was assuming that if you didn't add a usergroup to ANY departments, that's the same as "can use tickets" being off. This isn't true though because permissions are additive. Departments may be granted through some other usergroup, but the "can use tickets" itself might just be granted through this one.
- FIX Portal: New feedback would fail when using feedback with categories
- FIX Invalid array types on some criteria builders when selecting the default initial selection
- FIX ElasticSearch: Query errors to do with empty filters when an agent had full permissions
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Pred objavo komentarja se moraš prijaviti.