We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #369.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Agent: When changing user owner on a ticket, new user would remain on CC list if they were there before the change
- FIX Admin: Saving members on agent groups would not save your selections
- FIX Disabling a user auto-responses (e.g., for robots/loop prevention) was not working properly
- FIX Agent: Notification auto-dismiss time did not apply
- FIX Agent: Missing ticket log for feedback rating
- FIX Agent: Enabling notifications for "My Own Actions" did not work
- FIX Agent: Search bar results box would sometimes stay open when it shouldn't
- FIX Force cast values to integers in new RR log entry.
- FIX Admin: Deleting workflows did not work
- FIX Using "Read messages from a specific folder" in Exchange accounts
- FIX Possible duplicate datastore rows which could result in some default data being re-inserted during upgrades
- FIX Agent: Middle-click to close tab did not work in Firefox
- FIX Fix possible null values in email processing (e.g., email too large)
- FIX Agent: Font on message attachment list
- FIX Server Requirements: Do not show recommendation if any opcode cache is installed.
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Pred objavo komentarja se moraš prijaviti.