We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #367.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW New setting that controls if "Remember me" is enabled for agent logins
- IMPROVEMENT Show more info about ElasticSearch status
- FIX Admin: Initiate display of 'agent has overrides' message when agent does not belong to any groups
- FIX Rendering of agent icon in ticket quick-search results
- FIX Removing CC always showing permission error
- FIX Agent: ElasticSearch query error if agent had no permissions on any departments
- FIX Admin: Strange scrolling behaviour when left column is overflowing
- FIX Agent: Search words did not save on articles
- FIX Correct creation system name for gateway (was misspelled 'gatway')
- FIX Detect crashed ElasticSearch indexing and show button to restart
- FIX Detect redirection loops with bad URL rewriting configuration
- FIX Add back the link to the changelog in admin version notice
- FIX Certain cases where search tables could become out of sync
- FIX Admin: Using the 'invite agent' form would show loading indicator forever
- FIX Some trivial changesets (such as locking) would result in update triggers being run
- FIX Possible 'unclosed transaction' in email gateway when handling unknown CC'd users in a closed helpdesk
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Pred objavo komentarja se moraš prijaviti.