We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #357.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW New round-robin features to assign agents based on a round-robin queue
- NEW New Twilio and Clickatell apps that let you send SMS's from triggers
- NEW New label settings which allow you to disable the ability for agents to create new labels
- NEW Notifications menu now has a link to view previously dismissed alerts
- NEW New setting to require agents and admins to verify IP addresses of computers they log in from
- NEW You can add files to users and org profiles
- NEW You can now edit billing and time log on tickets (controlled by permissions)
- NEW Support for decoding "winmail.dat" attachments
- IMPROVEMENT There are now file attachment settings for email
- IMPROVEMENT You can now turn off the Tasks app or control access to it via permissions
- IMPROVEMENT You can now sort tickets list on person profile
- FIX Handling of new JIRA comments from unknown account will now create the account
- FIX Slow JIRA app because nothing was cached
- FIX Merging labels from the admin interface
- FIX PHP warnings during csv user import if some fields were left blank
- FIX Changing password from user interface 'edit profile' page did not work
- FIX Reports: Words of a title can be misarranged (due to bad parsing)
- FIX User chat window in IE8 wouldn't work sometimes
- FIX Rendered 'work hours' listed in 'Dates and Times' tab in agent interface were always using a 24x7 set
- FIX PHP warning to do with updating search index when merging tickets
- FIX "Property Changed" agent notification preference was not working
- FIX Download title renaming
- FIX Typo in 'creation_system' value on new tickets by email
- FIX Online chat status when only using permissions granted through special 'all permissions' groups
- FIX If you enabled only time tracking but not billing, the automatic timer did not work
- FIX Template for ticket rating links was not displayed in email templates list
- FIX Linked tickets didn't bring over attachments
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Pred objavo komentarja se moraš prijaviti.