We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #339.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Macros not appearing in agent interface
- FIX Handling of link users click when validating their email address
- FIX 'check user is validated' trigger criteria
- FIX In reporting interface, links to other interfaces were invalid for servers without clean URLs enabled
- FIX False 'test' failures when setting up some user auth apps
- FIX 'Unresolved tickets with 10 or more agent replies' report
- FIX Custom reports did not process replacement options in title
- FIX Header in reports interface, and add link to download reports manual
- FIX Formatting on agent chat history section
- FIX Ticket satisfaction links were not showing in user emails
- FIX Agent open chat lists had bad formatting
- FIX A few UI locations not handling 'disable registration' setting
- FIX Some user auth apps were marked as single-instance apps
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Pred objavo komentarja se moraš prijaviti.