There are five interfaces in Deskpro:
1. The user portal with an address like yourcompany.deskpro.com (for Deskpro Cloud without a custom domain set up) or portal.yourcompany.com. This is optional; if enabled, it hosts help information, and the users your company supports can log in to see their previous tickets.
2. The agent interface: the same address as the portal with /agent/ on the end. This is where agents work to help customers by replying to tickets and creating help information for the portal.
3. The admin interface: the same address as the portal with /admin/ on the end. This is where the helpdesk administrators set up and configure Deskpro. Only admin accounts can access it.
4. The reports interface: the same address as the portal with /reports/ on the end. Enables you to view and create reports about the helpdesk. Agents may be granted access.
5. The billing interface: used by admins to pay for a Deskpro licence.