We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #343.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW You can now drag+drop attachments from within DeskPRO to upload areas within DeskPRO (e.g., drag an attachment from a ticket into a new ticket form)
- NEW Attachments can be dragged from DeskPRO to the filesystem
- NEW Can specify multiple recipients with to/cc/bcc when forwarding a ticket message out of the helpdesk
- NEW Custom message sent with forwarded messages is logged and visible in agent interface
- FIX Subject keywords in agent emails was missing ('assigned', 'assigned team', status change etc)
- FIX Ticket Changes list in agent emails was missing
- FIX Clean up messy forward overlay a bit
- FIX App assets not being updated properly during resync (e.g., during upgrades)
- FIX Strange behaviour with changes not being persisted to database in some cases
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.