We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #238.1.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Cleanup some unused methods, fix couple issues with message pagination
- Updated languages: Hungarian - Hungarian: Changed 46 phrases
- Pagable ticket messages
- AD accept login via email address on 'mail' as well as usual account name, netbios name or principal name
- Fix missing "None" options in triggers/filters/macros
- Fix notes from appearing in 'messages' tab of 'full log'
- Add "None" flag option in massactions/trigger actions
- Add ability to delete English language
- Fix couple issues with copying attachments from ZD import
- Fix UserID set on user profile pictures during ZD import
- Fix "click to enable" button in warning box at top of admin interface when helpdesk is disabled
- ZD Import: - Fix API call errors (such as 404s) being interpreted as rate limiting - Log API call errors to import.log - Handle case where ticket metrics may not be available)
- Finish up ZD importing
- Lots of work towards the Zendesk importer
- Add hooks into Zendesk API wrapper for listeners/loggers
- Add Zendesk API wrapper to Orb
- Task reminders are now also timezone-aware
- Task due dates are timezone-aware
- Prevent errors in Firefox extensions from popping up the DeskPRO error reporter
- Fix saving custom email template mangling special split subject/body tags
- Fix possible JS error to do with auto-complete box being destroyed and then hidden
- Correct daily cleanup task interval
- Fix nested span in select2 causing some shorter labels from being truncated when they shouldnt
- Add indexes to a few log/store tables that are claned on daily cron
- TinyMCE sources
- Update tiny_mce to 3.5.8 to fix a few bugs
- Use onload event to fix rare case where ready function is called too early
- Fixes to Email Subject/Body trigger match - String comparisons are case-insensitive - Email body did not match if email was HTML-only
- Add error detection when posted form might go over max post vars
- Fix sending large permission matrix on editing an agent which could result in form going over max_input_vars
- Add shortcut to Logger to dump a variable
- Add simple service that manages log writers
- Improve OOO/bounced mail detection If a message does not contain the Thread-Topic (which contains the original subject pre-"Out of office:" type prefixes), then we now will fall back on trying to remove all prefixes from the actual subject by finding the ':' and then matching that against the users latest subjects.
- Ensure subject does not contain newlines
- Fix new ticket confirmations sending even when user is autoresponder
- Fix case where missing console object from IE would cause widget tab to error silently
- Website tab should set a z-index
- Fix a plain-text cut pattern not matching
- Fix a few cases where an email address should result in a usersource lookup but did not
- Fix possible bug where utf8_* calls from low (get_messages et all) might fail - Move the Strings::setPhpUtf8Dir() call to outside of the if-check. The classfile might be included but the dir might not be set.
- Fix chat widget placement when document body has text-align:center styling
- Fix case where newlines are missing from text messages that were trimmed and had no cut
- Checking for build header should check for non-empty value
- "Open" button for articles in website widget will open in the embedded iframe if it exists on the page
- Fix header not expanding past 1000px or so when using frame widget (due to max-width)
- Add a few more customisation variables to overlay widget code snippet
- Couple fixes to search builder: - Fix not being able to add multiple terms of same type to a filter (e.g., agent is not unassigned, agent is not me) - Fix the ticketsearch agent/team "unassigned" option always being "is" operator (e.g., "agent is not unassigned" would not work)
- Fix optionbox in IE8
- Fix portal offline being applied to chat/website widgets
- Fix notice when no context passed to Task::isDueToday
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.