We’re delighted to announce the release of Deskpro 2018.1.1
Deskpro 2018.1.1 includes the updates, improvements, and bug fixes listed below:
- DP-1744: New installations no longer failing to validate email accounts
- DP-1737: Default dashboards in reports updated to contain no permissions unless turned on
- DP-1749: Upgrading to 2018.1 no longer disables registration on Deskpro user source
- DP-1736: Agents 'on this dashboard' view now responding
- DP-1735: Option to add reports to built-in dashboards removed
- DP-1712: Searching for stats does not display invalid results
- DP-1698: Error accepting tickets from new users if email is associated with all Brands resolved
- DP-1680: Error when copy and pasting images into Guides resolved
- DP-1572: Searching in Agent IM no longer displays incorrect titles
Thanks for reading
If you are using Deskpro Cloud, we will roll out this update to your helpdesk soon.
If you are using Deskpro On-Premise, you can update your helpdesk to the latest version from your Admin Interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.