We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #398.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Portal: Improved KB suggestions on new ticket form, especially with non-English languages
- FIX Ticketlog rendered "Organization changed from None to None"
- FIX Agent: Resetting a user password would send email to user in agent language instead of user language
- FIX Portal: HTML entities in download listings with non-ascii characters
- FIX Admin: Custom email templates not showing in 'send email' trigger actions
- FIX Errors to do with "Argument 1 passed to CustomDataPerson::setField() ..."
- FIX Agent: Delete attachments window would not show 'x' button on attachments with very long filenames
- FIX Admin: Language IDs listed in languages section were names, not IDs
- FIX Agent: Pagination on organizations was broken
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.