We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #259.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Up/down arrow keys in omnisearch re-running the search which would cause the list to re-render
- When opening tabs from places other than a list (e.g., list of tickets from profile), clicking a link will focus the tab rather than toggle it closed
- Double line in chat toolbar
- Repeating background on user button in feedback tab
- Check status when toggling 'check all' button at top of lists
- Adding own browser notification from email reply
- Being able to create new tickets for disabled users
- Better custom ref format collision detection
- Agent real name being displayed in ticket rating page instead of display name
- Clipboard copy on profile when opened in a popover
- Ignore non-fatal JS errors when loading interface with flash crashed/blocked (flash used for copy to clipboard button)
- Handle table cells and trailing whitespace better when using the 'clean formatting' button in the rich-text editor
- Possible weird cursor positioning due to inserting a snippet via click
- Showing selectable parent options in product/category hierarchy when editing ticket fields
- Better handling of malformed HTML emails with multiple body tags
- Possible leftover xml declaration at top of cleaned HTML messages with multiple body tags
- Weird nbsp placement in emails when using Unicode nbsp characters
- Fix re-loading products page in language not re-loading saved titles
- New setting to enable captcha on all users even if they are logged in
- New setting to disable notifications sent to end-users when a new comment is made to their feedback
- Fix weirdness when adding an agent email address in the "CC" section of a ticket.
- Add languageId option to helpdesk/form integrate code snippets
- Custom agent phrases (e.g., for email templates) not being loaded when triggered from the user interface
- Better error handling around large emails crashing cron by using too much memory. The same message won't be retried over and over so the rest of the queue can be processed.
- Can set max email size from Admin > Settings. If a message is too big, the message is not processed (therefore no memory problems) and the user is sent an auto-response.
- Applying agent on mass-actions
- Some HTML being stripped out when editing article that was allowed during create
- Trigger setting hidden status (like delete) would not save
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.