We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #245.4.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix 'on delete' action on sessions.visitor_id, improve handling of pre-existing session when calling serve_dp (e.g., prevents dupes)
- Fix auto-linking in redactor in chat
- Fix up/down keys in PersonSearchBox in Chrome
- Combine two tracks when we know same user (e.g. they log in)
- Fix case where agent goes offline but user arrives at chat page (e.g., clicking on page it was already loaded, clicking before chat trigger expires)
- Upgrade script to insert missing tickets_deleted records
- Fix possibly going over server max vars when grouping ticket results - Each ticketId to be grouped was sent as an array value, which counts towards max vars. This change sends one string as a comma-separated list of ids.
- Lowercase email address - Used with checking CC's on a ticket to prevent dupes
- Handle possible property of non-object
- Copy SwiftMailer DiskKeyCache and make a few improvements - Temp files arent created needlessly - Fix possible cases where temp file is removed twice (can cause warnings)
- Fix signing out of user chat being reset back to on every time (if 'remember me' was checked during login)
- Fix email address select box showing up for accounts with just one address
- New permission option to reject replies to a resolved ticket if a user cannot re-open
- New ticket auto-response should show the message with the standard layout (date/name, quoted)
- Fix "agent notifications" popup from admin interface missing the 'agent note' type
- Automatic cleanup of rejection sources after 15 days
- Set return-path right before send instead of prepare. - DeskPRO mailer can re-write From address for ticket contexts to ensure the proper ticket account is used. This could potentially result in a Return-Path and From being different addresses.
- Dont refresh chat_available.trigger from get_messages, as a full perm check needs to be run and the full system isn't loaded from get_messages. Could create case where chat is online when the original person to bring it online is long gone.
- Move some of the SSO if-checks into JS so it works better with cache
- Have Visitor record contain info about the last page (url/ip etc) to make showing visitors last page easier in lots of places
- Fix possible error when handling feedback comments to do with updating counts
- Fix pre-selected attachment file ext matching type (must/must not)
- Fix newest message missing from email template if message was added via trigger action
- Fix embedded images in article PDF
- Misc ZD importer improvements
- Fix improper handling when custom text field contains the string value '0'
- Cleanup cleanup task a bit, also fixes an error
- Fix 'export to csv' for non-filter results such as labels or searches from search bar
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.