New DeskPro Support UI / UX is really bad - Community / Bug Report - Deskpro Support
New DeskPro Support UI / UX is really bad Collecting Feedback
I had been finding information really quickly on the previous user experience and easy to assess if the information was what I was looking for. Now the UI objects and text are oversize clunky and difficult to use. The graphics add very little value and take up tons of space. Please go back or rejig the new UI to the quality that made us choose it as our support portal. Thank you and please give me a shout if you would like to review.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.
Yes so the new design is a good move but needs more work on it. Marion is right regarding that the graphics occupy too much space instead of showing more text - which is about the essential in this kind of business. In the list of the topics more line would be also better instead of showing a half sentences only.
My biggest sadness is that i still cant add a picture to this comment for example but it could help to explain my point more straightforward and prove Marion's concern.
A simplified texteditor also would be useful in the comment section - I mean i could emphasize a word writing with bold etc.
It might be easy to add since you have already use this simplified but smart text editor when i submit a new issue/ticket. You should use the same text editor in the comment section as well.
- When viewing the ticket, I don't see the creation date. Scrolling back pages to find this is not ideal
- In order to add a new comment to the ticket, you have to scroll all the way down to do this.
- Navigation is very poor, and sometimes the back button on my mouse doesn't work. I have to press it twice
- Knowledge base is not easy to navigate and find things. Lack of table to contents to search the content
- I don't use the guides section because it was lacking a lot of functionality. It's a good idea but I will stick with the KB especially the fact that we can export a PDF version of the article.
Little things like these save a lot of time.