We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #82.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix validator enforcing validation rules for fields that are hidden because of rules
- Update installer to use new translate loader
- Fixes to ticket edit screen and custom fields / custom field rules
- Fix possible error when submitting ticket on a non-saved session
- Fix updating email gateway not updating from address, fix showing connect error whensaving email gateway
- Fix registration when otherwise no permission to do anything
- Dont apply registered usergroup until after approved
- Fix everyone ug id
- Fix editing KB article title
- Fix real-time update of flag labels
- Add trace to DP.console, fix 'element has no route' when reloading ticket list with subgroups
- Rejig reg options page a bit
- Need to use two InlineImageTokens for message and message_full, as they keep track of their own replacements
- Following PTAC link to ticket from email should show standard login page, not always register which can be disabled depending on helpdesk scheme
- Fix encoded email delims in email notifications
- Smaller font on replycode
- Force page reload when resuming from sleep
- Fix filters showing up as disabled for some users when they werent
- Update twig sources
- Update Twig from 1.8.3 to 1.9.1
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.