We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #75.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Add server req check for DOM extension
- Fix a few more trends bugs, add some new default trends
- Add dupe check to user reply form
- Fix user track message
- A number of other fixes and cleanup to dead code
- Initialise queued to array to get rid of warning
- Fix first response time stat
- Correct stat displayed at end of drilldown
- Fix series labels
- Different stats for new tickets and just tickets that are open
- Fix more labels
- If agent replies to a user notification, then treat it as a user reply and switch status to awaiting agent
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.