We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #44.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Remove DP_TECHNICAL_EMAIL that isnt actually used anywhere
- Error 751: Attempt to resolve possible out of order dependency
- Remove twitter from asset build
- Add checks to scoll_handler updates to make sure container still exists before attempting to resize
- Fix error 733: incorrect path to langauge file
- Fix feedback status counts
- Fix pagination in feedback
- Make sure to pass full body through html email cleaner
- Fix notice when host might not exist (during build)
- Detect timezone difference between client and profile, and prompt to update
- Fix admin logout redirect
- Agents are never validating
- Count online helpdesk users in admin interface
- Dont use lang in agent/admin that isnt marked complete for those interfaces
- Add time phrases for agent/admin
- Fix linkifyHtml working on text nodes with no links making them blank
- Fix remove button on new cc input
- Allow DP_DATABASE_HOST to specify port number in host:port format
- Fix password reset
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.