We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #39.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Remove old generic cutter, its untested and results in blank messages sometimes, fix possible issue with trimmer trimming too much
- Remove needless declare() which can cause warnings on PHP 5.4 if not compiled with multibyte
- Prevent debug filename from being too large
- Quick addition of topbar that shows when viewport is very small and sidebar is hidden
- Fix error when ref-like text detected in subject but no ref matches
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.