We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #383.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Triggers: Add 'ticket log' action to log arbitrary text to the ticket log
- IMPROVEMENT Triggers: Trigger criteria has 'exists' and 'does not exists' operators, better handling of 'is <blank>'
- FIX Admin: Fix button to apply user rules to existing users
- FIX Rare cases of DeskPRO to DeskPRO messages could result in bad cutting
- FIX Agent: Fix superfluous whitespace in replies added via mass actions
- FIX Agent: Backspace in the quick search box to clear the search would unfocus the input box
- FIX Agent: Create new person and add them to an org may create a duplicately named org
- FIX Admin: Removing all options of a field (e.g., categories or products) would not save properly
- FIX Agent: Message would be clipped in certain cases
- FIX Agent: Ticket log for custom fields
- FIX Agent: Quick actions would not work if 'clean URLs' was not enabled or if DeskPRO was not installed into the root path of the domain
- FIX Triggers: Triggers based on feedback would not run when feedback was set to neutral. This is a logical type equality fix. E.g., feedback turns from null to 0.
- FIX Agent: Sometimes interface might reload due to session renewal
- FIX Deleting a ticket via a trigger would not prevent other triggers from running anyway (e.g., email notifications)
- FIX Mobile app could potentially cause high memory usage due to inefficient query in activity stream
- FIX Agent: Saving a multi-select field without any selections would always give a validation error
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud accounts.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.