We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #375.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Reports: New placeholders %PAST_6_MONTHS% and %PAST_12_MONTHS%
- IMPROVEMENT Admin: Messy loading of trigger options ("flashing" as JS widgets render)
- IMPROVEMENT New option for Superuser API keys to enable admin API endpoints
- CHANGE Add index.php as default document in web.config
- FIX Admin: Setting 'user title' on departments did not save
- FIX PTAC codes (codes in agent email notifications) could sometimes be overwritten
- FIX Agent: Clicking a search result would close the tab if it was already open
- FIX Portal: News dates would show date the post was created rather than when it was published
- FIX Agent: Removing related content from news did not work
- FIX Admin: Setting 'urgency' criteria on triggers did not work
- FIX Rare case of bad email parsing with multipart/related messages
- FIX Email replies from deleted agents were still processed
- FIX Agent: Merge menu did not show users other tickets
- FIX Agent: Creating/editing filters based on checkbox fields would not store unchecked state
- FIX Superuser API keys created in older versions stopped working until you edited them in the admin interface again
- FIX Admin: KB labels didn't list labels
- FIX Agent: Right clicking didn't close person search in newticket
- FIX A number of minor JS errors
- FIX Agent: Tasks would not always set the proper due date if the helpdesk was using a non-standard date format
- FIX Agent: If you used a ticket to 'create linked ticket', the new ticket form would continue to link to that ticket until you refreshed the interface
- FIX Agent: 'Close all tabs' in tab context menu would appear even when there are no tabs
- FIX Agent: In one-column mode, overlays would remain visible after clicking something
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.