We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #36.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Handle manuals with rewritten URLs too
- Add handling for redirecting manual links to generated manual pages from dp3
- Make note of non-fatal errors in import log email
- Fix casting of IDs
- Turn markers into empty named a's
- Trim leading breaks from emails
- A few dates not being set on ticket update
- Proper linkify in HTML
- Dont try to edit config file if it doesnt exist
- Fix attachments not being sent for new tickets
- Fix clicking anywhere closing the notification
- Fix mimetype on email attachments
- Add name of person who did the action in the reply notifications
- Fix missing name
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.