We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #341.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX No pagination on tasks list (could cause memory errors due to system loading too many records)
- FIX Reports interface broke if you did not have admin permission
- FIX ActiveDirectory app: The 'short domain' option would not save properly, resulting in slash-style usernames not working
- FIX JIRA app: Deleting issue in JIRA would break JIRA tab in DeskPRO due to the system trying to find an invalid issue
- FIX JIRA app: Default project setting did not work properly
- FIX JIRA app: Switching projects did not load proper settings for that project type
- FIX JIRA app: Missing loading indicator when opening 'export to jira' dialog
- FIX JIRA app: Issue list did not update when you used 'export to jira'
- FIX SalesForce app not rendering results to tickets and profiles
- FIX SalesForce app would break if some default feilds (e.g., Department) were disabeld or hidden via field-level security
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.