We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #321.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX SLAs with specific criteria might not apply if triggers set the criteria, due to order of operations
- FIX If user only had access to a single department that was a sub-department, the department selector would still display even though only that one choice was available
- FIX Validation options on custom user fields were not enforced in the agent interface
- FIX Newlines entered into multi-line (textarea) custom fields did not render as newlines
- FIX When changing favicon form admin interface, the current favicon preview had an invalid url
- FIX Article search not returning all results
- FIX Search operators on search options for custom user fields were showing as 'Field' instead of the actual operator ('is', 'not' etc)
- FIX Fix not being able to log in to billing interface when license expired
- FIX Default value on date fields
- FIX Remove api keys when deleting an agent
- FIX Sub-cats on news would not expand in agent interface
- FIX Editing old ticket filter on single-choice custom field would show blank option
- FIX Custom ref matcher appending wrong digits when the ref is all numbers
- FIX Macros with numeric names could cause JS errors (due to JS type casting)
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.