We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #31.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Add logging about matched transport
- Handle useless p's inserted by outlook
- Fix 'From' address not coming from the correctly matched email transport
- Fix paste error
- Fixes to trimHtmlAdvanced when there are nested levels of whitespaced paragraphs
- Handle case where Dp usersource module might not be id 1
- Dont use buggy QueryPath auto-loading
- Correct case of TicketGateway directory
- Rename dir (1)
- Feedback fixes - Feedback content in notification emial - Approve/disapprove reloads counters in agent interface - Fix edit title - Remove old labels box
- Remove old images
- Make portal editor wider so contact tab is visible
- Add missing drop target message
- Fix couple template bugs
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.